InfoV.A.C. is designed to achieve better outcomes in the management of acute, sub-acute and chronic wounds. The Integrated V.A.C. Therapy System is a proven, non-invasive, advanced approach to wound healing. The System uses an intelligent therapy unit to deliver controlled negative (sub-atmospheric) pressure to the wound site. Special foam dressings, applied to the wound site, ensure that fluid is continuously drawn away from the wound and SensaT.R.A.C.™ Technology manages and regulates the equal distribution of pressure across the wound area.
- Ease and speed of use are greatly improved with features such as full colour touch screens, electronic seal checking and automated wound measurement.
- Intuitive software – touch screens and fully re-programmed menu system
- Click-fit canister application – for rapid, hygienic, fitting and removal
- Aural and visual guidance system – distinctive alarms are supported by clear on-screen guidance explaining the current problem and demonstrating the steps required for rapid rectification
- Long battery life – all aspects of the unit have been engineered to save time
- Detailed therapy history recording and feedback collates information on wound management and progression.
- Detailed therapy history recording – you can upload wound images via a USB stick or memory card. Using the supplied touch screen pen, you can then trace the wound and the therapy unit will automatically calculate the wound size (and volume if you input the depth)
- Anti-clog technology – the 3D multi-channel profile of SensaT.R.A.C. minimises blocking and clogging
Quality Of Life:
- The Seal Check and SensaT.R.A.C. technology, combined with information-rich alarms improve patient comfort and reduce distress.
- Skin-soft conformable SensaT.R.A.C. – the structure of the pad presents a large surface area of even pressure to the wound, offering a comfortable fit and minimising the risk of pressure damage to the skin
- Night mode – sleep and rest are not interrupted by the dimmed screen and the near silent operation of the unit
- Odour control – the exudate management system controls strong odours
- V.A.C. Therapy means lower hospitalisation costs and reduced nursing time costs compared to using moist gauze.
- Cost-effective – only 3% of wound management costs relate to dressings. The rest is mostly nursing time and hospital costs.
- The speed and efficacy of the Integrated V.A.C. Therapy System cuts these costs
- Full Colour Touch Screen
- Seal Check
- Therapy History Reports
- Settings Guide
- Digital Wound Imaging
- Night Mode
- Modes: Continuous or Intermittent
- Intensity Settings: Low, Medium, High
- Pressure Settings:-25 mmHg to –200 mmHg (-3.3 kPa to -26.6 kPa)
- Continuous Operation
- Type B Equipment
- Class II or internally powered Equipment
- Ordinary Equipment
- Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of a flammable anaesthetic mixture with air, oxygen or nitrous oxide
V.A.C. Therapy Canisters:
- Charcoal filters help reduce odour
- Hydrophobic construction prevents leaks
- Available gel packs help solidify wound exudate